Wednesday, January 27, 2010

YOUR Mortgage Minute -- January 27, 2010

Good Morning,

I hope that your Wednesday is off to a great start. In the news, Bonds are higher this morning, as the markets anxiously await news from the US Government.

The Treasury Department's auction of $42 Billion in 5-year Notes at 1 pm Eastern Time. At 2:15 pm Eastern Time, the Fed will release its Rate Decision and Policy Statement, which could move markets depending on what the Fed says about rates in the future and its Mortgage Backed Securities purchase program. Finally, the markets could see movement today as experts and investors speculate about President Obama's first official State of the Union address.

For now, I recommend floating, as I monitor how the day's events unfold and impact Bonds. I will let you know if a change of course is needed. In the meantime, I hope that you enjoy the rest of your day and if there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment