Friday, January 22, 2010

YOUR Mortgage Minute -- 01.22.2010

God Morning,
I hope that your Friday is off to a great start!

In the markets today, Bonds are currently trading near unchanged and sit pressed right against the ceiling of resistance at the 50-Day Moving Average.

The continued weakness in Stocks has been a big help for Bonds, which have benefited from some Stock sale proceeds being parked into Bonds. If Stocks are unable to regain their footing, we may see a continued slide lower in Stocks, which could benefit Bonds.

Since the trading in Bonds will be driven mainly by Stocks today, I recommend floating for now. I will continue to monitor the markets and let you know if a change of course is needed. In the meantime, I truly hope that you enjoy the rest of your day. If there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment