Tuesday, January 19, 2010

YOUR Mortgage Minute -- January 19, 2010

Good Morning,

I hope that your Tuesday is off to a terrific start so far. Mortgage Bonds are facing a tough challenge at the 200-Day Moving Average and so far have been pushed beneath this important level.

In the news, inflation was reported higher than expected in both the UK and India--and both countries expect inflation to continue higher around the world. If inflation does tick higher, interest rates will increase along with it. This is one more reason to take advantage of today's low interest rates.

With Bonds dropping below an important level of support, I recommend locking now to take advantage of recent gains. If the situation changes, I will certainly let you know. In the meantime, I hope that you have a great rest of your day. If there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment