Friday, September 25, 2009

YOUR Mortgage Minute -- September 25, 2009

Good Morning,

I hope that your Friday is off to a terrific start already. The clock continues to tick...there are only 66 Days left until the expiration of the $8,000 First Time Home Buyer's Tax Credit. Have you been in touch with a trusted Real Estate Agent yet to help you capture this fabulous opportunity? I sure hope you are able to take advantage of this tremendous chance for $8,000, if you are in the market to do so.

In the Markets today, Mortgage Bonds are down slightly this morning, after prices tested resistance and were pushed lower.

In the news, Durable Goods Orders for August unexpectedly fell 2.4% for the largest decline since January. In addition, New Home Sales for August were reported slightly lower than expectations. However, the report showed some signs of an improving market as the inventory of unsold homes dropped to its lowest level since January 2007.

Currently, Bonds are well off their best levels of the day. Therefore, I recommend locking. I will continue to monitor the situation and let you know if any major changes develop. In the meantime, I hope that you have a great rest of your day. If there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment