Wednesday, September 23, 2009

YOUR Mortgage Minute -- September 23, 2009

Good Morning,
I hope that your Wednesday is off to a terrific start already. The clock continues to tick...there are only 68 Days left until the expiration of the $8,000 First Time Home Buyer's Tax Credit. Have you been in touch with a trusted Real Estate Agent yet to help you capture this fabulous opportunity? I sure hope you are able to take advantage of this tremendous chance for $8,000.

In the Markets today, Bonds are drifting lower so far this morning and are battling to remain above support at the 25-Day Moving Average.

There are no economic reports due out today, but the Fed will end its meeting this afternoon with the release of its Policy Statement. Although the Fed probably won't change its Fed Funds Rate, the markets will be looking for comments regarding the health of the economy and the Fed's Mortgage Backed Security purchase program.

I recommend floating for now, as I monitor the release of the Fed's Policy Statement as well as the results of Treasury's record auction of $40 Billion in 5-year T-Notes today. I will let you know if a change of course is needed. In the meantime, I truly hope that you enjoy the rest of your day. If there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment