Monday, September 21, 2009

YOUR Mortgage Minute -- September 21, 2009

Good Morning,

I hope that your Monday is off to a great start already. The clock continues to tick...there are only 70 Days left until the expiration of the $8,000 First Time Home Buyer's Tax Credit. Have you been in touch with a trusted Real Estate Agent yet to help you capture this fabulous opportunity? I sure hope you are able to take advantage of this tremendous chance for $8,000.

In the Markets Today, following somewhat turbulent trading last week, Bonds will likely take their cues from Stock market action today. Stocks have traded higher nine out of the last eleven trading sessions but are trading lower today, which is lifting Bond prices.

This week will bring record size Treasury auctions beginning on Tuesday afternoon, totaling $112 Billion made of 2-, 5-, and 7-year Notes. Also this week, the Fed starts it's 2-day FOMC meeting tomorrow with a statement coming on Wednesday afternoon.

I recommend floating for now, as Bonds remain between two important technical levels. If anything changes, I will let you know. In the meantime, I hope that you have a great rest of your day. If there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment