Monday, August 3, 2009

YOUR Mortgage Minute -- August 03, 2009

Good Morning,

I hope that you are having a great day!

In the Markets today, Mortgage Bonds are sharply lower so far this morning, after they were unable to break above an important technical level last Friday.

Meanwhile, Stocks continue higher after former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan stated that the recession is nearing an end. This, combined with the slightly better-than-expected ISM Index, is putting selling pressure on Bonds.

This is a big week of market-moving news, including Friday's important Jobs Report. I recommend carefully floating for now, as Bonds test a key floor of support. But be ready to lock if prices are unable to stabilize. I will certainly keep you posted. In the meantime, I hope that you have a great rest of your day. if there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.


Contact Options for me --
Office: 515-289-4381
Cell: 515-360-5197
e-mail: steven.w.schraderbachar@wellsfargo.com
facebook: httoL//facebook.com/Mortgageminute
twitter: @MortgageMinute

No comments:

Post a Comment