Monday, April 27, 2009

YOUR Mortgage Minute -- April 27, 2009

Good Morning,

Bonds are getting a boost today as investors seek a safe haven after hearing news of the spreading swine flu, which is pressuring Stocks in the US and around the globe.

In other news, Chrysler has received concessions from the United Auto Workers, while General Motors is phasing out its Pontiac division and offering a Bond exchange as part of its restructure.

With no economic reports of significance scheduled to be released for today and given the current boost in Bonds overall, I recommend floating your rate. I will let you know it the situation changes later today when the Treasury Department auctions off its supply of bills and notes. In the meantime, I hope that you have a great rest of your day. If there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment