Friday, April 17, 2009

YOUR Mortgage Minute -- April 17, 2009

Good Morning,

The corporate earnings season is in full swing with an influx of good news. General Electric, Citigroup and Google all reported better than expected earnings. These positive reports from different sectors of the economy are encouraging.

In other news, Consumer Sentiment also came in better than expected this morning.

Currently, Mortgage Bonds are trading below the 25-day Moving Average, after hitting that level earlier this morning and then moving lower. Since the next floor of support is another 40 basis points lower, I recommend locking. If the situation changes, I will let you know. In the meantime, I hope that you enjoy the rest of your Friday. If there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment