Wednesday, April 8, 2009

YOUR Mortgage Minute -- April 08, 2009

Good Afternoon,

I hope that you are enjoyng your day. In the financial markets, stocks are trading a bit higher today on some positive economic news.

Helping push Stocks higher is news that aluminum maker Alcoa anticipates a positive outlook going forward, despite reporting a loss for the first quarter. Additionally, homebuilders Stocks are higher in early trading on news that Pulte Homes agreed to purchase Centex for $1.3 Billion.

Later today, the Fed will release the Minutes from its March meeting, and the government will auction off $35 Billion worth of 3-Year Notes. These events may move the market later today, but for now, I recommend floating. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. If there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment