Monday, December 14, 2009

YOUR Mortgage Minute -- December 14, 2009

Good Morning,
I hope that this note finds you well and that your week is off to a terrific start already.

In the markets today, Bonds are starting the week near unchanged and attempting to stabilize after a couple weeks of price losses. There are no economic reports due for release today, but the rest of the week is loaded up with reports, including the Fed Meeting and Monetary Policy Statement on Wednesday.

In other news, the House of Representatives passed the HR 4173 bill on Friday, otherwise known as the Wall Street Reform Act and Consumer Protection Act. The bill will now be voted on by the Senate. If it passes as is, it could have a big impact on inflation and interest rates in the future.

I recommend floating for now as Bonds approach a key ceiling of resistance. I'll let you know if we need to change course. In the meantime, I hope you have a great rest of your Monday. If there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment