Tuesday, May 26, 2009

YOUR Mortgage Minute -- May 26, 2009

Good Morning,

I hope that this note finds you well and that you had a chance to really enjoy the Memorial Holiday weekend. Hopefully, you were able to take pause to remember those who have fought for our liberty before us so that we may enjoy life today.

In the financial sector today, News of North Korea's short-range missile tests and nuclear detonation has pressured Stocks lower this morning and given Mortgage Bonds a slight boost, as investors seek safe haven for their investment dollars.

In other news, the Consumer Confidence report as well as the $40 Billion worth of 2-Year Treasury Notes due out today may impact the markets later this afternoon.

Currently, Mortgage Bonds are attempting to stabilize after a couple of bad days. Therefore, I recommend CAREFUL floating for now. I will watch the trading action carefully, and let you know if a change of course is needed.
In the meantime, I hope you have a great rest of your day. If there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment