Monday, May 4, 2009

YOUR Mortgage Minute -- May 04, 2009

Good Morning,

I hope that your week is off to a fabulous start!

In the markets today, the S&P 500 is testing a strong ceiling of resistance this morning. Stocks have enjoyed a strong move higher over the past couple of months and could improve more if prices break through the ceiling. If not, the Stock Market may be in for a decline.

In other news, Warren Buffet said he is very optimistic about the future of the economy and is seeing signs of a turnaround in the residential real estate market. That makes now the perfect time to benefit from today's affordable home prices and historically low interest rates. After all, as the economy moves higher, both interest rates and housing prices will follow suit.

Currently, Mortgage Bonds remain above a triple layer floor of support. Therefore, I recommend floating for now. If a change of course is needed, I will certainly let you know. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your week and if there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment