Tuesday, November 3, 2009

YOUR Mortgage Minute -- November 3, 2009

Good Morning,
Happy election day! I hope you have an opportunity to exercise your right to vote today in the community where you live.
In the Markets today, Mortgage Bonds are near unchanged this morning, as they sit just below a ceiling of resistance at the 25-Day Moving Average.

There are no economic reports today. However, the Fed kicks off its two-day Federal Open Market Committee meeting with a statement to be released tomorrow afternoon. The markets will be listening closely tomorrow to see if the Fed hints at when they'll remove the mortgage rate friendly policy or begin hiking rates.

For now, I recommend floating. I will continue to monitor the markets throughout the day and keep you posted on any major developments. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your day, get out to vote if you are able to do so in your community and if there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment