Friday, October 9, 2009

YOUR Mortgage Minute -- October 9, 2009

Good Morning,
I hope that your Friday is going great so far. Just a friendly reminder -- Only 52 days remain for the first time home buyer tax credit, the clock continues to tick on this fabulous opportunity. If you or someone you know is in the market for a home purchase, please feel free to pass my contact information along.
In the Markets, yesterday's 30-year Treasury Bond auction was poorly received, which applied some selling pressure on the Bond market that has carried forward into today's trading action.

This morning, Mortgage Bond prices hit a tough overhead ceiling of resistance, as they attempted to move higher. They have since been turned back and remain lower so far today. Therefore, I recommend locking, especially if you are closing in the next week or so, as all of the gains over the past week have been virtually erased.

The Bond market is closed Monday in observance of the Columbus Day holiday. However, both the Stock market and Bond market have regular sessions today. I will continue to monitor the markets and keep you posted of any major developments as the day goes on. In the meantime, I truly hope that you enjoy the rest of your day. If there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment